- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills from your new business online banking home page
- ACH Manager has been updated, and is nowalsoMac compatible
- Security Tokens for ACH transaction authentication available
- Business Bill Pay is still free
- Real-time Stop Payments
- eAlerts – set up to receive email or text alerts about your business account activity
- Extended account history – up to 18 months of account activity is available online, starting with your January 2013 transactions
- Real-time account information
- Multi-Factor Authentication login
Once you login, check to see that all of your accounts are displayed and your preferences are set up properly.
Business Bill Pay Users
If you use our free Business Bill Pay service, there has been no changes to your payees and payment history. If you do not now use Business Bill Pay and wish to add this free service, please contact your Mission Community Bank branch office to enroll.
Security Tokens for ACH transactions
Tokens are small, connectionless devices that generate a one-time password to use each time your business issues an ACH or Wire transaction. If you do not now use Security Tokens and wish to add this service, please contact your Mission Community Bank branch office.
- Each time a user submits an ACH or wire transfer, a one-time password will be required to complete the transaction.
- The one-time password is generated from the token